We understand how important it is for children and teachers to know what makes a great piece of writing within the context of different class writing projects. That’s why our assessment resources are aligned to the National Curriculum in England. However, we are ambitious. If we are to be true to our aspiration to develop world-class writing teaching, then these assessment resources must look to achieve the greater-depth standard as standard.
This resource covers:
- The principles of assessment
- The setting of writing goals
- How to help children find writing goals from exemplar texts
- Portfolio assessment frameworks for teachers which are aligned to the DfE/STA statutory frameworks.
- Child-friendly checklists aligned to the DfE/STA statutory frameworks for EYFS-YR6
- Progress and development scales for teachers in all the major genres from EYFS-YR6
- Child-friendly writing development goals in all the major genres from EYFS-YR6
- Answers to your frequently asked questions
Individual license – £30
or FREE for school members